I am trying to plan a trip to Cuba in January and have looked at several People to People Tour Groups. By far the best (cheapest, small group size and most interesting description of the itinerary) is "In Touch with Cuba". On the WikiTravel.org site, it says this group uses the same hotels and travel companies for buses and guides as the more expensive tour groups. Does anyone know if all this is true? If you used this Tour Group, does the size really max at 15 and are the hotels 4 - 5 star hotels? Any other insights to "In Touch with Cuba" will really be helpful.
Cuba People to People Tours
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica all inclusive
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 5 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 6 Cuba Opening Up
- 7 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 8 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 11 Just back from The Somerset
- 12 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 13 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 14 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 15 Sandals Resorts
- 16 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 17 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 18 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 19 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 20 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 23 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 24 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 25 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin