I am trying to plan a trip to Cuba in January and have looked at several People to People Tour Groups. By far the best (cheapest, small group size and most interesting description of the itinerary) is "In Touch with Cuba". On the WikiTravel.org site, it says this group uses the same hotels and travel companies for buses and guides as the more expensive tour groups. Does anyone know if all this is true? If you used this Tour Group, does the size really max at 15 and are the hotels 4 - 5 star hotels? Any other insights to "In Touch with Cuba" will really be helpful.
Cuba People to People Tours
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?