I am trying to plan a trip to Cuba in January and have looked at several People to People Tour Groups. By far the best (cheapest, small group size and most interesting description of the itinerary) is "In Touch with Cuba". On the WikiTravel.org site, it says this group uses the same hotels and travel companies for buses and guides as the more expensive tour groups. Does anyone know if all this is true? If you used this Tour Group, does the size really max at 15 and are the hotels 4 - 5 star hotels? Any other insights to "In Touch with Cuba" will really be helpful.
Cuba People to People Tours
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 4 Best island for early to mid November
- 5 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?