We are going to Cuba in Jan 99 and would like to take the staff things they might appreciate. We have been told to take gum, pens and panty hose but don't know if this is the case. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼 배팅법 ▶ 도메인 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions
- 5 customs questions
- 6 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 Biking in Caribbean
- 10 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 11 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 12 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 13 Help with how long on each island.
- 14 Small Carribean Hotel
- 15 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 16 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 17 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 18 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 19 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 20 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 21 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 22 Hiking in St. John
- 23 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed