We are going to Cuba in Jan 99 and would like to take the staff things they might appreciate. We have been told to take gum, pens and panty hose but don't know if this is the case. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 2 should buy quality wires
- 3 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 4 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 5 Evening temperatures
- 6 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 7 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 10 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 11 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 12 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous