My husband has just presented me with a birthday present I was not expecting. We are taking our two young children to Cuba in June next year. He explored all avenues before booking with Travel Monster all inclusive holidays which he states was the best deal rather than individual booking of flights and hotel. I will have to take him at face value! It sounds pretty cheap but as he is a man he has not looked into the resorts details and facilities in great detail. We are staying in the hotel Iberostar Varadero in Cuba with kids aged 5 and 6. What is the weather like in June and has anyone stayed in this hotel? I am excited but apprehensive as I usually take charge of the holiday.
Cuba in June
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 6 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 7 Tipping at AI
- 8 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 9 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 12 A Volcanic Paradise
- 13 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 14 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 15 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 16 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 17 St. Kitts, the details
- 18 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 19 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?