My husband has just presented me with a birthday present I was not expecting. We are taking our two young children to Cuba in June next year. He explored all avenues before booking with Travel Monster all inclusive holidays which he states was the best deal rather than individual booking of flights and hotel. I will have to take him at face value! It sounds pretty cheap but as he is a man he has not looked into the resorts details and facilities in great detail. We are staying in the hotel Iberostar Varadero in Cuba with kids aged 5 and 6. What is the weather like in June and has anyone stayed in this hotel? I am excited but apprehensive as I usually take charge of the holiday.
Cuba in June
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 4 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 5 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 6 Which island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 15 Bahamas Resort
- 16 Which country?
- 17 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 18 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 19 Antigua or St Martin
- 20 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 21 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 22 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 23 montego bay
- 24 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 25 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica