My husband has just presented me with a birthday present I was not expecting. We are taking our two young children to Cuba in June next year. He explored all avenues before booking with Travel Monster all inclusive holidays which he states was the best deal rather than individual booking of flights and hotel. I will have to take him at face value! It sounds pretty cheap but as he is a man he has not looked into the resorts details and facilities in great detail. We are staying in the hotel Iberostar Varadero in Cuba with kids aged 5 and 6. What is the weather like in June and has anyone stayed in this hotel? I am excited but apprehensive as I usually take charge of the holiday.
Cuba in June
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 St Martin
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 9 Resort villa suggestions
- 10 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 11 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 12 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 13 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 16 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 17 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 20 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 21 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 24 rent a car??
- 25 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa