I only have a short time in which to visit Cuba. I would be leaving early Friday morning from NYC to Toronto and then catching an evening flight from Toronto to Havana.. I would then leave Havana the following Sunday morning 10 days later. That leaves me with 8 full days- not too much time.. I was thinking about spending 2 days in Havana, 3 days at an all inclusive resort in Varadero to just relax and enjoy the beach and another 3 days splitting the time between Cienfuegos and Trinidad.. I figured that this gives me a balance of seeing the country & culture and also vegging out on a beach. I certainly wish I had more time to spend there, however that is all the time I have off.. Does this itinerary seem feasible?
Cuba in 8 full days. Itinerary?
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO