I only have a short time in which to visit Cuba. I would be leaving early Friday morning from NYC to Toronto and then catching an evening flight from Toronto to Havana.. I would then leave Havana the following Sunday morning 10 days later. That leaves me with 8 full days- not too much time.. I was thinking about spending 2 days in Havana, 3 days at an all inclusive resort in Varadero to just relax and enjoy the beach and another 3 days splitting the time between Cienfuegos and Trinidad.. I figured that this gives me a balance of seeing the country & culture and also vegging out on a beach. I certainly wish I had more time to spend there, however that is all the time I have off.. Does this itinerary seem feasible?
Cuba in 8 full days. Itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need a new vacation spot!
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 4 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?