I only have a short time in which to visit Cuba. I would be leaving early Friday morning from NYC to Toronto and then catching an evening flight from Toronto to Havana.. I would then leave Havana the following Sunday morning 10 days later. That leaves me with 8 full days- not too much time.. I was thinking about spending 2 days in Havana, 3 days at an all inclusive resort in Varadero to just relax and enjoy the beach and another 3 days splitting the time between Cienfuegos and Trinidad.. I figured that this gives me a balance of seeing the country & culture and also vegging out on a beach. I certainly wish I had more time to spend there, however that is all the time I have off.. Does this itinerary seem feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 2 St. Maarten with older teens
- 3 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 4 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 5 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 6 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 7 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 8 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 9 Looking for destination suggestions
- 10 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 11 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 14 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 15 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 16 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 17 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 18 Any suggestions??
- 19 Gustavia stay
- 20 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 21 My week in Guadeloupe
- 22 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 23 Which Island?
- 24 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 25 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)