I only have a short time in which to visit Cuba. I would be leaving early Friday morning from NYC to Toronto and then catching an evening flight from Toronto to Havana.. I would then leave Havana the following Sunday morning 10 days later. That leaves me with 8 full days- not too much time.. I was thinking about spending 2 days in Havana, 3 days at an all inclusive resort in Varadero to just relax and enjoy the beach and another 3 days splitting the time between Cienfuegos and Trinidad.. I figured that this gives me a balance of seeing the country & culture and also vegging out on a beach. I certainly wish I had more time to spend there, however that is all the time I have off.. Does this itinerary seem feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/apex-plump/
- 2 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 3 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 4 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 5 New Destination
- 6 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 Bahamas help
- 9 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 10 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 11 Vacation suggestion, please
- 12 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 13 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 14 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 17 aruba planning advice
- 18 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 19 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 20 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 21 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 23 Barbados Beaches
- 24 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 25 Peterson