I've just found a mega cheapie to Varadero from London for 16nts (£215 in case anyone fancies it!). I'm a would-be backpacker and always like to cram a few countries into a 14/16nt trip. Did Yucatan & Belize Cayes in Jan and would like to try and make it down to see Placencia, Rio Dulce, Copan and Utila. Can anyone make any suggestions to help me achieve that?
Also, a list of must-see/do's in Cuba would be fantastic. Ideally I want to get a genuine Cuba experinece as opposed to a generic Caribbean one.
Cuba in 5-7days & moving on to Belize/Guatemala/Honduras
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 weeks in cuba
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 4 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 5 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 6 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Jamaica all inclusive
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 12 Cuba Opening Up
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 14 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Just back from The Somerset
- 22 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 23 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 24 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 25 Sandals Resorts