I've just found a mega cheapie to Varadero from London for 16nts (£215 in case anyone fancies it!). I'm a would-be backpacker and always like to cram a few countries into a 14/16nt trip. Did Yucatan & Belize Cayes in Jan and would like to try and make it down to see Placencia, Rio Dulce, Copan and Utila. Can anyone make any suggestions to help me achieve that?
Also, a list of must-see/do's in Cuba would be fantastic. Ideally I want to get a genuine Cuba experinece as opposed to a generic Caribbean one.
Cuba in 5-7days & moving on to Belize/Guatemala/Honduras
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in February/March
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 4 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 9 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 Which island?
- 12 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 18 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 19 Bahamas Resort
- 20 Which country?
- 21 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 22 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 23 Antigua or St Martin
- 24 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 25 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?