I've just found a mega cheapie to Varadero from London for 16nts (£215 in case anyone fancies it!). I'm a would-be backpacker and always like to cram a few countries into a 14/16nt trip. Did Yucatan & Belize Cayes in Jan and would like to try and make it down to see Placencia, Rio Dulce, Copan and Utila. Can anyone make any suggestions to help me achieve that?
Also, a list of must-see/do's in Cuba would be fantastic. Ideally I want to get a genuine Cuba experinece as opposed to a generic Caribbean one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Move to grand cayman
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 10 Malaria Punta Cana
- 11 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 12 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 13 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 14 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 15 New Destination
- 16 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?