I've just found a mega cheapie to Varadero from London for 16nts (£215 in case anyone fancies it!). I'm a would-be backpacker and always like to cram a few countries into a 14/16nt trip. Did Yucatan & Belize Cayes in Jan and would like to try and make it down to see Placencia, Rio Dulce, Copan and Utila. Can anyone make any suggestions to help me achieve that?
Also, a list of must-see/do's in Cuba would be fantastic. Ideally I want to get a genuine Cuba experinece as opposed to a generic Caribbean one.
Cuba in 5-7days & moving on to Belize/Guatemala/Honduras
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 4 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 5 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 6 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 7 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Bahamas snorkeling
- 14 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 15 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 16 Where to stay on Vieques
- 17 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 20 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 21 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 22 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 23 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 24 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 25 Wedding Help!