We are a group of 6 people, traveling to Cuba at the end of October. One of us had already been to Cuba and he suggested that we should split our journey as follows;
4 nights in Habana, 1 night in Cienfuegos, 2 nights in Trinidad, 2 nights in St. Clara
What do you think about this arrangement? We're planning to hire two cars with personal drivers or a big van with a driver. We basically like to sqeeze in as much as we can without getting exhausted. We're interested in partying, hitting the beaches and also getting to know authentic Cuba (we left out Varadero!) while interacting with the locals. Unfortunately, none of us can speak Spanish so we're relying heavily on our private guide for that.
We'd also like to rent a boat for deep sea fishing while in Habana or Trinidad and possibly take a catamaran cruise from playa Ancon beach Cayo Blanco island? is it feasible?
Your ideas&suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 3 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Aruba weather
- 8 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 9 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Cruise stop activities
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Jade Mountain
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions