We are a group of 6 people, traveling to Cuba at the end of October. One of us had already been to Cuba and he suggested that we should split our journey as follows;
4 nights in Habana, 1 night in Cienfuegos, 2 nights in Trinidad, 2 nights in St. Clara
What do you think about this arrangement? We're planning to hire two cars with personal drivers or a big van with a driver. We basically like to sqeeze in as much as we can without getting exhausted. We're interested in partying, hitting the beaches and also getting to know authentic Cuba (we left out Varadero!) while interacting with the locals. Unfortunately, none of us can speak Spanish so we're relying heavily on our private guide for that.
We'd also like to rent a boat for deep sea fishing while in Habana or Trinidad and possibly take a catamaran cruise from playa Ancon beach Cayo Blanco island? is it feasible?
Your ideas&suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 3 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 4 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 5 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 6 Living in the Caribbean
- 7 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 8 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 13 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 14 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 15 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 16 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 17 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 18 St. Croix
- 19 St Kitts & Irma
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Nassau safety
- 25 Family Vac in March