We are a group of 6 people, traveling to Cuba at the end of October. One of us had already been to Cuba and he suggested that we should split our journey as follows;
4 nights in Habana, 1 night in Cienfuegos, 2 nights in Trinidad, 2 nights in St. Clara
What do you think about this arrangement? We're planning to hire two cars with personal drivers or a big van with a driver. We basically like to sqeeze in as much as we can without getting exhausted. We're interested in partying, hitting the beaches and also getting to know authentic Cuba (we left out Varadero!) while interacting with the locals. Unfortunately, none of us can speak Spanish so we're relying heavily on our private guide for that.
We'd also like to rent a boat for deep sea fishing while in Habana or Trinidad and possibly take a catamaran cruise from playa Ancon beach Cayo Blanco island? is it feasible?
Your ideas&suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!