We are a group of 6 people, traveling to Cuba at the end of October. One of us had already been to Cuba and he suggested that we should split our journey as follows;
4 nights in Habana, 1 night in Cienfuegos, 2 nights in Trinidad, 2 nights in St. Clara
What do you think about this arrangement? We're planning to hire two cars with personal drivers or a big van with a driver. We basically like to sqeeze in as much as we can without getting exhausted. We're interested in partying, hitting the beaches and also getting to know authentic Cuba (we left out Varadero!) while interacting with the locals. Unfortunately, none of us can speak Spanish so we're relying heavily on our private guide for that.
We'd also like to rent a boat for deep sea fishing while in Habana or Trinidad and possibly take a catamaran cruise from playa Ancon beach Cayo Blanco island? is it feasible?
Your ideas&suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Chritiansted Liquor Stores
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Puerto Rico - self driving - any suggestions?
- 4 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 7 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 8 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 9 Cuba for 6 days
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 13 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 14 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 when to visit barbados
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Punta Cana
- 19 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 20 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 21 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 22 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 23 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 24 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations