We are a group of 6 people, traveling to Cuba at the end of October. One of us had already been to Cuba and he suggested that we should split our journey as follows;
4 nights in Habana, 1 night in Cienfuegos, 2 nights in Trinidad, 2 nights in St. Clara
What do you think about this arrangement? We're planning to hire two cars with personal drivers or a big van with a driver. We basically like to sqeeze in as much as we can without getting exhausted. We're interested in partying, hitting the beaches and also getting to know authentic Cuba (we left out Varadero!) while interacting with the locals. Unfortunately, none of us can speak Spanish so we're relying heavily on our private guide for that.
We'd also like to rent a boat for deep sea fishing while in Habana or Trinidad and possibly take a catamaran cruise from playa Ancon beach Cayo Blanco island? is it feasible?
Your ideas&suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 3 Vacation recommendations
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Curaçao and girls?
- 8 Small Carribean Hotel
- 9 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 10 Punta Cana Excursions
- 11 customs questions
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 Nassau Bahamas
- 14 Biking in Caribbean
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John