We are a group of 6 people, traveling to Cuba at the end of October. One of us had already been to Cuba and he suggested that we should split our journey as follows;
4 nights in Habana, 1 night in Cienfuegos, 2 nights in Trinidad, 2 nights in St. Clara
What do you think about this arrangement? We're planning to hire two cars with personal drivers or a big van with a driver. We basically like to sqeeze in as much as we can without getting exhausted. We're interested in partying, hitting the beaches and also getting to know authentic Cuba (we left out Varadero!) while interacting with the locals. Unfortunately, none of us can speak Spanish so we're relying heavily on our private guide for that.
We'd also like to rent a boat for deep sea fishing while in Habana or Trinidad and possibly take a catamaran cruise from playa Ancon beach Cayo Blanco island? is it feasible?
Your ideas&suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 0nline VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 VERIZON ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Location and resort advice
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR