Posted by Leslie on Wednesday, 25 November 1998, at 6:28 p.m.
Hi, our next destination is to Cuba (yes, we are Canadian) -Cayo Coco to be exact. We would love to hear from anyone who's been to Cayo Coco area of Cuba or stayed at this Tryp resort. We've heard from very few, but so far all responses seem very promising. We've booked to leave Jan. 3-10/99, does anyone know what the weather is like during Jan? Hopefully not too cold! Any information on this area or resort is appreciated (travel related please, I've read all the political arguments already!) Thank you. Leslie.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Assits : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI