Posted by Leslie on Wednesday, 25 November 1998, at 6:28 p.m.
Hi, our next destination is to Cuba (yes, we are Canadian) -Cayo Coco to be exact. We would love to hear from anyone who's been to Cayo Coco area of Cuba or stayed at this Tryp resort. We've heard from very few, but so far all responses seem very promising. We've booked to leave Jan. 3-10/99, does anyone know what the weather is like during Jan? Hopefully not too cold! Any information on this area or resort is appreciated (travel related please, I've read all the political arguments already!) Thank you. Leslie.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Flawless Youth Skin Care might look
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 7 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 8 Cuba for 6 days
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 12 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 when to visit barbados
- 16 Barbados Beaches
- 17 Punta Cana
- 18 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 19 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!