Posted by Leslie on Wednesday, 25 November 1998, at 6:28 p.m.
Hi, our next destination is to Cuba (yes, we are Canadian) -Cayo Coco to be exact. We would love to hear from anyone who's been to Cayo Coco area of Cuba or stayed at this Tryp resort. We've heard from very few, but so far all responses seem very promising. We've booked to leave Jan. 3-10/99, does anyone know what the weather is like during Jan? Hopefully not too cold! Any information on this area or resort is appreciated (travel related please, I've read all the political arguments already!) Thank you. Leslie.
Cuba: Hotel&Club TRYP Cayo Coco - anyone been?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?