Posted by Leslie on Wednesday, 25 November 1998, at 6:28 p.m.
Hi, our next destination is to Cuba (yes, we are Canadian) -Cayo Coco to be exact. We would love to hear from anyone who's been to Cayo Coco area of Cuba or stayed at this Tryp resort. We've heard from very few, but so far all responses seem very promising. We've booked to leave Jan. 3-10/99, does anyone know what the weather is like during Jan? Hopefully not too cold! Any information on this area or resort is appreciated (travel related please, I've read all the political arguments already!) Thank you. Leslie.
Cuba: Hotel&Club TRYP Cayo Coco - anyone been?
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 4 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman