Posted by Leslie on Wednesday, 25 November 1998, at 6:28 p.m.
Hi, our next destination is to Cuba (yes, we are Canadian) -Cayo Coco to be exact. We would love to hear from anyone who's been to Cayo Coco area of Cuba or stayed at this Tryp resort. We've heard from very few, but so far all responses seem very promising. We've booked to leave Jan. 3-10/99, does anyone know what the weather is like during Jan? Hopefully not too cold! Any information on this area or resort is appreciated (travel related please, I've read all the political arguments already!) Thank you. Leslie.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Move to bahamas
- 4 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 5 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 6 Caribbean ferries
- 7 Choosing the Right Island
- 8 car rental in barbados
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!