My name is Leonard and I visited Cuba two months ago. It was a very extraordinary experience to meet so honest and open people. Cuba is like a museum, but with amazing characters moving around. I met a person (at the event I attended) who helped me a lot. He is a teacher and organized everything for me: lodging, tickets for buses to move on to another provinces, cheaper taxis, private rooms along the island and so on. He helped me a lot and I would like to help him now because his father has cancer. He does not have Internet and if you want any information about my experiences and feelings about this trip and him, you can send me an email to: Leodoce64@hotmail.com
Cuba, havana, with a cuban friend is something great
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin