My name is Leonard and I visited Cuba two months ago. It was a very extraordinary experience to meet so honest and open people. Cuba is like a museum, but with amazing characters moving around. I met a person (at the event I attended) who helped me a lot. He is a teacher and organized everything for me: lodging, tickets for buses to move on to another provinces, cheaper taxis, private rooms along the island and so on. He helped me a lot and I would like to help him now because his father has cancer. He does not have Internet and if you want any information about my experiences and feelings about this trip and him, you can send me an email to: Leodoce64@hotmail.com
Cuba, havana, with a cuban friend is something great
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 9 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 10 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 15 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 16 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 17 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 18 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 19 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 23 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Crime in Providenciales TCI