I'm going to Jamaica this Sunday for a week, and as an afterthought, I figured I'd see if anyone knew of any way to book a cheap trip over to Cuba for either the day or over night. I realize it's a long shot given the late date, but it seems like too good an opportunity to pass up with me being so close, if there is a economical way to do it I want to go.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Cuba in November
- 8 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Tennis in Aruba question
- 14 christmas in the caribbean
- 15 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 16 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 17 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 18 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 19 Jamaica
- 20 Money in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 23 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 24 Atlantis in Nassau
- 25 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis