I'm going to Jamaica this Sunday for a week, and as an afterthought, I figured I'd see if anyone knew of any way to book a cheap trip over to Cuba for either the day or over night. I realize it's a long shot given the late date, but it seems like too good an opportunity to pass up with me being so close, if there is a economical way to do it I want to go.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 2 Looking for destination suggestions
- 3 Charter of a yacht
- 4 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 6 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 11 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 12 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 13 Any suggestions??
- 14 Gustavia stay
- 15 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 16 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 17 My week in Guadeloupe
- 18 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 19 Which Island?
- 20 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 21 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 22 Freeport, Bahamas
- 23 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 24 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 25 Freeport Hotel