I am interested in planning a trip to Cuba. I am American and I am aware that there are restrictions, are there ways to visit Cuba without going through the person to person companies? I am a teacher and I would even be interested in doing some sort of cultural exchange, working, volunteering etc. Any ideas or suggestions? I do not mind traveling with a group but I would like some time independently if possible!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ● 연결 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico