My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Yucatan and Cuba for 10 nights total. We are thinking to spend three nights (possibly four if needed) in Cuba. Should we just stay in Havana or should we spend a night somewhere else that's fairly close to Havana (maybe Varadero)? Is Havana worth 3 nights?
Cuba for 3 nights
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 month stay on a caribbean island
- 8 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 9 Where to stay on Vieques
- 10 Ferry to Rum Point
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados