We are going to Cuatro Vientos
Resort in Santa Lucia, Cuba and have
been told that we need an electical
adapter. I'd like to know if the
actual plug is the same as Canada.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 mission and not an instructing
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 3 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 4 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 7 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 9 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 10 Choosing the Right Island
- 11 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 12 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 13 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 14 Aruba help!
- 15 St Martin
- 16 Planning a three week trip
- 17 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 18 Casa Karma
- 19 Honeymoon - please help!
- 20 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 21 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 22 Cuba
- 23 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 24 Cuba: February 2016
- 25 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report