I am a photographer and I will go to Cuba end April and stay for two weeks.
I like to rent a car in order to be able to stop wherever I like to take photos.
I like also to visit places typical for Cuba and not touristic.
I will stay 3 days in Havana and then go round the Island.
Are there any places especially interesting?
No problems to find accomodation.?
Thanks for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First Caribbean Destination
- 2 Royalton Resorts
- 3 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 4 Nassau Bahamas
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions
- 6 Paradise island in Bahama
- 7 Vacation recommendations
- 8 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 9 Help with small wedding location
- 10 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 11 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 14 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 15 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Curaçao and girls?
- 18 Small Carribean Hotel
- 19 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 20 customs questions
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 Biking in Caribbean
- 23 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 24 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 25 Help with how long on each island.