I am a photographer and I will go to Cuba end April and stay for two weeks.
I like to rent a car in order to be able to stop wherever I like to take photos.
I like also to visit places typical for Cuba and not touristic.
I will stay 3 days in Havana and then go round the Island.
Are there any places especially interesting?
No problems to find accomodation.?
Thanks for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 2 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 3 Jerk Chicken
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 10 Peterson
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!