I am a photographer and I will go to Cuba end April and stay for two weeks.
I like to rent a car in order to be able to stop wherever I like to take photos.
I like also to visit places typical for Cuba and not touristic.
I will stay 3 days in Havana and then go round the Island.
Are there any places especially interesting?
No problems to find accomodation.?
Thanks for your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Swimming Pigs
- 4 Month travel ideas
- 5 Cuba weather in March
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 8 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Move to grand cayman
- 11 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 12 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 13 Malaria Punta Cana
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 16 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!