Thanks to everyone who commented on my prior post trying to decide between Cruz or Coral Bays. We've decided to stay closer to Cruz. Now I need some help with the overwhelming task of finding a villa. There are just two of us going. Would definitely want a pool, a view, outdoor shower would be nice. Would like to be fairly close, 5-10-15 minute drive into Cruz Bay. Thinking probably Chocolate Hole or Great Cruz Bay area, but want to hear from those with better knowledge. Any villas that would fit this description. Budget would probably be $3,000 or less for a week. Dates are not set in stone, but would likely be the last week of May or first week of June, 2014. Thanks for your help on this.
Cruz Bay area villa help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 9 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 10 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 15 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 16 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 17 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 18 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 19 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 23 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Crime in Providenciales TCI