Thanks to everyone who commented on my prior post trying to decide between Cruz or Coral Bays. We've decided to stay closer to Cruz. Now I need some help with the overwhelming task of finding a villa. There are just two of us going. Would definitely want a pool, a view, outdoor shower would be nice. Would like to be fairly close, 5-10-15 minute drive into Cruz Bay. Thinking probably Chocolate Hole or Great Cruz Bay area, but want to hear from those with better knowledge. Any villas that would fit this description. Budget would probably be $3,000 or less for a week. Dates are not set in stone, but would likely be the last week of May or first week of June, 2014. Thanks for your help on this.
Cruz Bay area villa help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Carry on size Bahamas
- 10 St John March, where to stay
- 11 The right adults-only resort
- 12 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 13 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Tips for bahamas
- 16 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 17 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 19 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 20 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 22 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 23 walkable hotels
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 St Thomas