Thanks to everyone who commented on my prior post trying to decide between Cruz or Coral Bays. We've decided to stay closer to Cruz. Now I need some help with the overwhelming task of finding a villa. There are just two of us going. Would definitely want a pool, a view, outdoor shower would be nice. Would like to be fairly close, 5-10-15 minute drive into Cruz Bay. Thinking probably Chocolate Hole or Great Cruz Bay area, but want to hear from those with better knowledge. Any villas that would fit this description. Budget would probably be $3,000 or less for a week. Dates are not set in stone, but would likely be the last week of May or first week of June, 2014. Thanks for your help on this.
Cruz Bay area villa help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 3 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 4 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 5 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 6 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 7 Turks & Caicos
- 8 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 9 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 10 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 11 Long Island Bahanas
- 12 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 13 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 14 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 15 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 16 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 17 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 18 Punta Cana excursions
- 19 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 20 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau