Thanks to everyone who commented on my prior post trying to decide between Cruz or Coral Bays. We've decided to stay closer to Cruz. Now I need some help with the overwhelming task of finding a villa. There are just two of us going. Would definitely want a pool, a view, outdoor shower would be nice. Would like to be fairly close, 5-10-15 minute drive into Cruz Bay. Thinking probably Chocolate Hole or Great Cruz Bay area, but want to hear from those with better knowledge. Any villas that would fit this description. Budget would probably be $3,000 or less for a week. Dates are not set in stone, but would likely be the last week of May or first week of June, 2014. Thanks for your help on this.
Cruz Bay area villa help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?