My family (2 adults and 2 kids) are going to a cruise that will be stopping in Montego Bay, Cayman Island and Cozumel. I need help finding things to do in Montego bay that are kids friendly.
The Dunns River falls and other activities that are fun for little kids (4 and 6 years old), where can I get cheaper tickets, cruise or port?
Day pass at a resort : which one is the best ? How much do they cost and where should I buy the passes? How do I get there?
How much do taxis charge?
Cayman islands: what are the kid friendly activities there? Can little kids snorkle? Where do I get the tickets at lower price?
How do I get there?
Thank you in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas