My family (2 adults and 2 kids) are going to a cruise that will be stopping in Montego Bay, Cayman Island and Cozumel. I need help finding things to do in Montego bay that are kids friendly.
The Dunns River falls and other activities that are fun for little kids (4 and 6 years old), where can I get cheaper tickets, cruise or port?
Day pass at a resort : which one is the best ? How much do they cost and where should I buy the passes? How do I get there?
How much do taxis charge?
Cayman islands: what are the kid friendly activities there? Can little kids snorkle? Where do I get the tickets at lower price?
How do I get there?
Thank you in advance for your help
Cruise to Montego Bay, Caiman and
- 1 Honeymoon in August...need help!!
- 2 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Grand Cayman the MOST important day for me - please tell me the BEST underwater experience for my short time there!
- 5 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 6 Nassau or Bermuda
- 7 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 8 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 9 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 10 Travel warning...mosquito fever on S t. Maarten
- 11 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 12 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 13 Credit Card Alert
- 14 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 15 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 16 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 17 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 18 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 19 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 22 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 24 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 25 Bahamas snorkeling