My family (2 adults and 2 kids) are going to a cruise that will be stopping in Montego Bay, Cayman Island and Cozumel. I need help finding things to do in Montego bay that are kids friendly.
The Dunns River falls and other activities that are fun for little kids (4 and 6 years old), where can I get cheaper tickets, cruise or port?
Day pass at a resort : which one is the best ? How much do they cost and where should I buy the passes? How do I get there?
How much do taxis charge?
Cayman islands: what are the kid friendly activities there? Can little kids snorkle? Where do I get the tickets at lower price?
How do I get there?
Thank you in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?