My family (2 adults and 2 kids) are going to a cruise that will be stopping in Montego Bay, Cayman Island and Cozumel. I need help finding things to do in Montego bay that are kids friendly.
The Dunns River falls and other activities that are fun for little kids (4 and 6 years old), where can I get cheaper tickets, cruise or port?
Day pass at a resort : which one is the best ? How much do they cost and where should I buy the passes? How do I get there?
How much do taxis charge?
Cayman islands: what are the kid friendly activities there? Can little kids snorkle? Where do I get the tickets at lower price?
How do I get there?
Thank you in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임종류 < √<÷<√ < BUS97. COM < √<÷<√ <토토사이트추천
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Jerk Chicken
- 5 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 6 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 11 aruba fun!!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Peterson
- 14 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 17 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Aruba weather
- 20 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 21 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 22 Turks and caicos
- 23 Cruise stop activities
- 24 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 25 Jade Mountain