My family (2 adults and 2 kids) are going to a cruise that will be stopping in Montego Bay, Cayman Island and Cozumel. I need help finding things to do in Montego bay that are kids friendly.
The Dunns River falls and other activities that are fun for little kids (4 and 6 years old), where can I get cheaper tickets, cruise or port?
Day pass at a resort : which one is the best ? How much do they cost and where should I buy the passes? How do I get there?
How much do taxis charge?
Cayman islands: what are the kid friendly activities there? Can little kids snorkle? Where do I get the tickets at lower price?
How do I get there?
Thank you in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 4 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 5 Why Visit Puerto RIco??
- 6 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 7 Anyone know Blue Cave Castle in Negril?
- 8 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Trouble booking hotels!
- 11 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 12 Airport transfer PUJ
- 13 Bahama's outer island
- 14 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 15 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 16 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 17 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 18 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 19 40 min layover in CLT
- 20 Atlantis 1 day
- 21 Atlantis on a budget
- 22 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 23 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 24 St. Barts
- 25 Buses in Aruba