I noticed an ad in the New York Times featuring West Indies Cruises' sailings to Cuba. After visiting the web site www.cruisehavana.com, I learned about the fully hosted program bringing Americans legally to Cuba. I would like to go, but would like to hear back from anybody who has been to Havana. And is the cruisehavana.com site with its walking tours giving an accurate view of Havana?
Cruise to Havana, Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 ATLANTIS lately?
- 3 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico