Will be taking a cruise in August and would like to know what are the best things to do on these Islands. I know that the ship has side trips but is it cheaper to do it on our own ? We do not like tourist traps. Open to all suggestions
Cruise stops in Jamacia, Cayman Islands and Cozemel
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Wedding Help!
- 3 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 month stay on a caribbean island
- 10 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 11 Where to stay on Vieques
- 12 Ferry to Rum Point
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Family with infants/toddlers
- 15 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 16 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 17 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 20 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 23 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 24 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 25 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?