Will be taking a cruise in August and would like to know what are the best things to do on these Islands. I know that the ship has side trips but is it cheaper to do it on our own ? We do not like tourist traps. Open to all suggestions
Cruise stops in Jamacia, Cayman Islands and Cozemel
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 2 Summer family vacation
- 3 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 4 Caribbean with grown kids
- 5 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 6 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 7 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 8 Honeymoon destination?
- 9 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 10 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 11 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 12 Mid October Honeymoon
- 13 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 14 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 15 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 16 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 17 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 18 Anguilla Beaches
- 19 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 20 Cuba help!
- 21 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 22 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 23 Rent a car?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda