Booked a last minute deal for a cruise to Bermuda leaving next week, with this following itinerary:
Sunday - Kings Wharf, Bermuda... Arrive 3:00 PM (Docked)
Monday - Kings Wharf, Bermuda... (Docked)
Tuesday - Kings Wharf, Bermuda... Depart 6:00 PM (Docked)
I know it's a short stay, but I was wondering if you could offer any advice with activities. I have done a lot of traveling around the world, but never on a cruise ship, and oddly, never to the Caribbean. Here's a little info: I'm 32 years old traveling with my 70 year old mom (who sometimes can have problems walking long distances). And although I'd love to do some snorkeling, I'm pretty sure it's a definite "no" for her. Same idea goes for scooters and neither of us golf.
Would like your recommendation for:
Lunch/dinner - Local Bermuda flavor if possible, food/drink to try
Which of the famous "pink sand" beaches to go to and how to get there (Would definitely like to get at least a couple of hours of relaxing beach time in!)
Key sites/towns to see
Where to go for some local shopping (for mom)
I have read about purchasing either an unlimited 3-day pass or a 15-ticket booklet for busses & ferries for getting around. Any thoughts? And if so, is it easy to get to the ferry/bus from the cruise port in Kings Wharf (which appears to be on the western side of the island)?
If I have left out any key questions, please don't hesitate to add on. I really appreciate any information you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션신천지 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 파워볼당첨확인 ▣ 홈피: mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR