I will be going on my FIRST All-Inclusive trip this summer to Punta Cana at the end of July into first week of August. I was just wondering what the crowds were like that time of year.
I've typically always cruised, but trying out an All-Inclusive because there were AMAZING deals for that week at most of the resorts.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Barbados-how about this place?
- 4 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 12 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 25 Martinique June 4th - 16th