Our cruise in April is stopping in Falmouth, Jamaica. I'm interested in taking a shore excursion to Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios. My husband is concerned about crime and safety in Jamaica. Has anyone gone on a similar shore excursion? Did you feel safe?
Crime and Safety in Jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 2 Mid October Honeymoon
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Cuba help!
- 5 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 6 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 7 Rent a car?
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios