We just came back from a fabulous trip to St Thomas and St John, and I'm already planning next year's trip. I have rented a villa in the south part of St Lucia for February, 18-25, but the airfares are ridiculous!!! We are coming from Boston. There are a couple of cheaper flights, $700ish, but the layovers are way too long, overnight in Atlanta or Philadelphia. I know it's President's week so that doesn't help, but it's when I can get away.
Does anyone know if and when a St Lucia sale will occur? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 3 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 6 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 7 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Living in the Caribbean
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados