We just came back from a fabulous trip to St Thomas and St John, and I'm already planning next year's trip. I have rented a villa in the south part of St Lucia for February, 18-25, but the airfares are ridiculous!!! We are coming from Boston. There are a couple of cheaper flights, $700ish, but the layovers are way too long, overnight in Atlanta or Philadelphia. I know it's President's week so that doesn't help, but it's when I can get away.
Does anyone know if and when a St Lucia sale will occur? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Christmas 2017
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April