My husband thinks it'll be too much stress and work to take a vacation with our 2 year old this year. He says we'll have to wait till she's at least 4 or 5 before we can really dare a travel vacation. Sure, she's your essential toddler-- sweet, smart, and funny much of the time--and, okay, she also has a love of flinging food (and, uh, plates) cave-girl style, a penchant for meltdowns and tantrums when over-tired, and the attention span of a sand flea. That said, Mama's got the travel bug and I am hankering to get the heck out of dodge for a week (or two?) Can you help me convince my sweetie that we could still have a great time with our little wild and crazy darling along? Where would you go on vacation with a toddler? Dada is especially partial to tropical places and not too keen on the traditional family spots-- Grand Canyon, Disney, etc. Do you have any hints or tips for ways that might make it easier on all of us? Oh, please don't say stay home!
Craving a get-away....with toddler along
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 5 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 6 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?