Hi! I have decided on Jamaica for a delayed honeymoon this June with the help of the great people on this forum. Now I am just having a problem deciding between couples negril or couples swept away. There seem to be some differences between the resorts such as location, feel of the resort etc. Basically I want to know if the location of Couples Negril is as good as Swept Away. I would like to be able to walk to some good locations for nightlife and don't want to rely on cabs to get around. I heard this is possible on 7mile beach but Couples Negril is located on Bloody Bay Beach and I don't know how far that is from 7mile beach. Also does anyone have an opinion on which resort is more romantic? I see that Couples Negril has jacuzzi's but I haven't seen a picture of one at Swept away. Does anyone have any info on these questions? Sorry for so many but I just want to choose the best possible spot for my honeymoon. Thanks so much!
Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?