Hi! I have decided on Jamaica for a delayed honeymoon this June with the help of the great people on this forum. Now I am just having a problem deciding between couples negril or couples swept away. There seem to be some differences between the resorts such as location, feel of the resort etc. Basically I want to know if the location of Couples Negril is as good as Swept Away. I would like to be able to walk to some good locations for nightlife and don't want to rely on cabs to get around. I heard this is possible on 7mile beach but Couples Negril is located on Bloody Bay Beach and I don't know how far that is from 7mile beach. Also does anyone have an opinion on which resort is more romantic? I see that Couples Negril has jacuzzi's but I haven't seen a picture of one at Swept away. Does anyone have any info on these questions? Sorry for so many but I just want to choose the best possible spot for my honeymoon. Thanks so much!
Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro