Hi! I have decided on Jamaica for a delayed honeymoon this June with the help of the great people on this forum. Now I am just having a problem deciding between couples negril or couples swept away. There seem to be some differences between the resorts such as location, feel of the resort etc. Basically I want to know if the location of Couples Negril is as good as Swept Away. I would like to be able to walk to some good locations for nightlife and don't want to rely on cabs to get around. I heard this is possible on 7mile beach but Couples Negril is located on Bloody Bay Beach and I don't know how far that is from 7mile beach. Also does anyone have an opinion on which resort is more romantic? I see that Couples Negril has jacuzzi's but I haven't seen a picture of one at Swept away. Does anyone have any info on these questions? Sorry for so many but I just want to choose the best possible spot for my honeymoon. Thanks so much!
Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Carry on size Bahamas
- 6 St John March, where to stay
- 7 The right adults-only resort
- 8 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 9 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 10 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Tips for bahamas
- 13 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 14 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 15 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 16 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 17 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 19 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 20 walkable hotels
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Back from San Juan
- 23 St Thomas
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans