Hi! I have decided on Jamaica for a delayed honeymoon this June with the help of the great people on this forum. Now I am just having a problem deciding between couples negril or couples swept away. There seem to be some differences between the resorts such as location, feel of the resort etc. Basically I want to know if the location of Couples Negril is as good as Swept Away. I would like to be able to walk to some good locations for nightlife and don't want to rely on cabs to get around. I heard this is possible on 7mile beach but Couples Negril is located on Bloody Bay Beach and I don't know how far that is from 7mile beach. Also does anyone have an opinion on which resort is more romantic? I see that Couples Negril has jacuzzi's but I haven't seen a picture of one at Swept away. Does anyone have any info on these questions? Sorry for so many but I just want to choose the best possible spot for my honeymoon. Thanks so much!
Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Prostitution in St.Lucia
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Best island for early to mid November
- 7 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 11 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 12 things to do in Nassau
- 13 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 14 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 15 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 18 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 19 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 25 Aruba Car Rental Insurance