Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples