Hey there Fodors,
My boyfriend and I are looking to get away for 5-7 days during a week in January 2014. Im 18 and he will be 20 at the time of travel and we want to go somewhere fun and exciting that is hot and beachy and relaxing at the same time. We dont have a ton of money so the resort would most likely have to be all inclusive, we are also traveling from NYC. We have no idea where to go!!!!! Also, a casino would be much preferred by him but if you guys know of any places that fit this criteria with or without one PLEASE HELP! LOL. Any suggestions would help so much!
Couple ages 18 and 20 trying to get away. Need advice! Caribbean!
Hey there Fodors,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Elements to look along with Nike Store Store On-line
- 2 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 9 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 10 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Cayman Islands in October
- 16 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 20 all-inclusive or villa?
- 21 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 22 San Juan Hotel
- 23 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 24 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party