My gf and I are looking for a place in the Carribean that can accommodate these certain things. Our ideal place is a small cabin/bugaloo/hotel with a nice beach near by, great snorkeling (that can be done for hours) and we'd like to be able to ride our bikes around town and check out markets or vendors and visit local restaurants too and oh yeah, the price has to be reasonable too. Small town would be great kinda away from the hustling and bustle. We haven't traveled around in the Caribbean much but we were hoping this eutopia of ours might exist. Has anyone out there visited a place like this or close to this? We like to visit somewhere in mid May 2012.
2. Good beaches
3. Bike friendly, just for cruising around town
4. Moderate price range
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 알라딘무료게임 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 2 바둑이 룰 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 DR vs. Mexico
- 6 Surf Fly Fishing
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Christmas 2017
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico
Could our carribean eutopia be real? snorkeling, nice beaches, biking.....