My gf and I are looking for a place in the Carribean that can accommodate these certain things. Our ideal place is a small cabin/bugaloo/hotel with a nice beach near by, great snorkeling (that can be done for hours) and we'd like to be able to ride our bikes around town and check out markets or vendors and visit local restaurants too and oh yeah, the price has to be reasonable too. Small town would be great kinda away from the hustling and bustle. We haven't traveled around in the Caribbean much but we were hoping this eutopia of ours might exist. Has anyone out there visited a place like this or close to this? We like to visit somewhere in mid May 2012.
2. Good beaches
3. Bike friendly, just for cruising around town
4. Moderate price range
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma
Could our carribean eutopia be real? snorkeling, nice beaches, biking.....