My gf and I are looking for a place in the Carribean that can accommodate these certain things. Our ideal place is a small cabin/bugaloo/hotel with a nice beach near by, great snorkeling (that can be done for hours) and we'd like to be able to ride our bikes around town and check out markets or vendors and visit local restaurants too and oh yeah, the price has to be reasonable too. Small town would be great kinda away from the hustling and bustle. We haven't traveled around in the Caribbean much but we were hoping this eutopia of ours might exist. Has anyone out there visited a place like this or close to this? We like to visit somewhere in mid May 2012.
2. Good beaches
3. Bike friendly, just for cruising around town
4. Moderate price range
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ◐☆주_소= v vz338.com ◐☆
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right
Could our carribean eutopia be real? snorkeling, nice beaches, biking.....