My gf and I are looking for a place in the Carribean that can accommodate these certain things. Our ideal place is a small cabin/bugaloo/hotel with a nice beach near by, great snorkeling (that can be done for hours) and we'd like to be able to ride our bikes around town and check out markets or vendors and visit local restaurants too and oh yeah, the price has to be reasonable too. Small town would be great kinda away from the hustling and bustle. We haven't traveled around in the Caribbean much but we were hoping this eutopia of ours might exist. Has anyone out there visited a place like this or close to this? We like to visit somewhere in mid May 2012.
2. Good beaches
3. Bike friendly, just for cruising around town
4. Moderate price range
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 3 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 7 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Curaçao and girls?
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 13 Punta Cana Excursions
- 14 customs questions
- 15 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 16 Nassau Bahamas
- 17 Biking in Caribbean
- 18 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 19 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 20 Help with how long on each island.
- 21 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 22 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 23 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 24 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 25 Christmas in the Caribbean
Could our carribean eutopia be real? snorkeling, nice beaches, biking.....