I'm looking for a 1 bedroom cottage or villa in Nevis in which to spend 2 weeks on honeymoon in mid June...any recommendations??
We don't really want to spend much more than US$1000 a week...(young marrieds on a budget!)
I've been looking at quite a lot of places online and just can't make my mind up, so any personal recommendations would be great!
Have particularly been looking at the 1 bedroom cottages at Hurricane Cove Bungalows which look great, and at the cottage at black sand cove.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 you truly Jack Hammer Xl wish to inspire the sentiment sexual
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 http://www.musclesupplement.org/alpha-boost-scam/
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 7 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 8 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 9 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 10 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 11 Tennis in Aruba question
- 12 christmas in the caribbean
- 13 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 14 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 15 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 16 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 17 Jamaica
- 18 Money in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 21 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 22 Atlantis in Nassau
- 23 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 24 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 25 My week in Guadeloupe