Looking to elope to Costa Rica, St. Lucia or Kauai. Traveled to Kauai this past march and loved the north shore. Also Have travled to Punta Cana and loved the beaches but disliked the lack of things to do besides lay at the beach. Looking for adventure and seclusion as well not looking for over populated crowds. Any suggestions of what parts of the islands to stay and what time of year. Dont mind a little rain but would like to enjoy a little sun bathing and swimming as well. Also open to any other suggestions!! Pleas help undecided bride decide what beach is the most amazing
Costa rica, St. Lucia or Kauai to elope
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUY REAL DATABASE REGISTERED AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 20 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 21 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 22 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 23 8 TUFF MILES
- 24 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 25 1 week in San Juan