Looking to elope to Costa Rica, St. Lucia or Kauai. Traveled to Kauai this past march and loved the north shore. Also Have travled to Punta Cana and loved the beaches but disliked the lack of things to do besides lay at the beach. Looking for adventure and seclusion as well not looking for over populated crowds. Any suggestions of what parts of the islands to stay and what time of year. Dont mind a little rain but would like to enjoy a little sun bathing and swimming as well. Also open to any other suggestions!! Pleas help undecided bride decide what beach is the most amazing
Costa rica, St. Lucia or Kauai to elope
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Best island for early to mid November
- 3 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 8 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 11 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 12 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 15 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 16 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 17 Which Island?
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 20 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 21 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 22 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 23 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 24 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 25 Resort with air-conditioned pool-side cabana?