Hi! We are thinking of renting a house on either Eleuthera or Cat Island next summer & eating a few meals in to save a little $$ & more importantly to save beach time! But we really love trying new, local foods when we travel, so we do want to eat some meals out too. Can anyone give me an idea of how much we should budget for meals on either or both of these islands? We may want to go out to one fancy (read expensive) dinner, but we love beach side restaurants & road side stands just as much. Thanks!!
Cost of Eating Out on Eleuthera or Cat Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 8 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 9 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 10 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 13 rent a car??
- 14 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 15 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 16 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 17 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 18 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 19 Cuba Opening Up
- 20 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?