Hi! We are thinking of renting a house on either Eleuthera or Cat Island next summer & eating a few meals in to save a little $$ & more importantly to save beach time! But we really love trying new, local foods when we travel, so we do want to eat some meals out too. Can anyone give me an idea of how much we should budget for meals on either or both of these islands? We may want to go out to one fancy (read expensive) dinner, but we love beach side restaurants & road side stands just as much. Thanks!!
Cost of Eating Out on Eleuthera or Cat Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 St. John USVI
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 Best island for early to mid November
- 6 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 10 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 11 things to do in Nassau
- 12 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 13 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 14 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 17 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 18 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 19 Which Island?
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 24 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 25 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???