Hi! We are thinking of renting a house on either Eleuthera or Cat Island next summer & eating a few meals in to save a little $$ & more importantly to save beach time! But we really love trying new, local foods when we travel, so we do want to eat some meals out too. Can anyone give me an idea of how much we should budget for meals on either or both of these islands? We may want to go out to one fancy (read expensive) dinner, but we love beach side restaurants & road side stands just as much. Thanks!!
Cost of Eating Out on Eleuthera or Cat Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 multiple family beach vacation
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Cuba by car
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?