Has anyone stayed at the Coral Cliff Resort lately? Somewhere I saw posted that some of the rooms were unclean. Am also considering the Princess Beach as its close to "town" but it appears possibly worn and lacking personality.
The Sonesta looks nice, but is out of my price range, I believe.
Just my daughter (24) and myself. Thanks!
Also, how is the food at Coral Cliff
Coral Cliff vs. Princess Beach
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 5 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour