Has anyone stayed at the Coral Cliff Resort lately? Somewhere I saw posted that some of the rooms were unclean. Am also considering the Princess Beach as its close to "town" but it appears possibly worn and lacking personality.
The Sonesta looks nice, but is out of my price range, I believe.
Just my daughter (24) and myself. Thanks!
Also, how is the food at Coral Cliff
Coral Cliff vs. Princess Beach
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Sandals Resorts
- 7 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 8 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 11 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 12 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 13 Cuba in 10 days
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 16 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 17 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 18 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 19 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 20 Villa rental on St. John
- 21 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 22 Just back from St. Maarten
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Villa Rental on St. John
- 25 Sandals Whitehouse