Has anyone stayed at the Coral Cliff Resort lately? Somewhere I saw posted that some of the rooms were unclean. Am also considering the Princess Beach as its close to "town" but it appears possibly worn and lacking personality.
The Sonesta looks nice, but is out of my price range, I believe.
Just my daughter (24) and myself. Thanks!
Also, how is the food at Coral Cliff
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT POGO CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Pogo Reset Password
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Havana
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions