Trying to plan a 10th anniversary trip in June 2014. Trying to decide between Coral or Cruz. I imagine the days will be spent at beaches, so not sure either location would be superior on that criteria. Dining options would probably be more of the deciding factor. Would like something laid back, mainly casual food with some places for live music. Not interested in "clubs" at all. What would you all recommend?
Will probably have some more questions as time gets closer. Thanks in advance for any input you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보株홈피:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】株토토 총판 홍보
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 5 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 6 Cuba Help
- 7 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 8 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 9 Living in the Caribbean
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 12 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 13 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 14 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 19 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 20 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 21 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 22 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 23 St. Croix
- 24 St Kitts & Irma
- 25 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.