Trying to plan a 10th anniversary trip in June 2014. Trying to decide between Coral or Cruz. I imagine the days will be spent at beaches, so not sure either location would be superior on that criteria. Dining options would probably be more of the deciding factor. Would like something laid back, mainly casual food with some places for live music. Not interested in "clubs" at all. What would you all recommend?
Will probably have some more questions as time gets closer. Thanks in advance for any input you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 2 First time to PR
- 3 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 4 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 5 No rain in June PLEASE
- 6 Family vacation for divers
- 7 Cuba
- 8 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 9 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 10 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 11 Island recommendation
- 12 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 13 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 14 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 15 Can I take alcohol?
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 18 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 19 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 20 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 21 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 22 Island advice plz!
- 23 Cubarinking water?
- 24 St. John Trip Report
- 25 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip