Trying to plan a 10th anniversary trip in June 2014. Trying to decide between Coral or Cruz. I imagine the days will be spent at beaches, so not sure either location would be superior on that criteria. Dining options would probably be more of the deciding factor. Would like something laid back, mainly casual food with some places for live music. Not interested in "clubs" at all. What would you all recommend?
Will probably have some more questions as time gets closer. Thanks in advance for any input you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 First trip to St. Martin
- 5 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 Hotel ideas needed
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities