I just got back from 3 days at Cooper Island. I had heard reports that the property had been sold to new owners and there was concern about the level of service. The new management team is doing a wonderful job to restore the level of service to the highest level. We had a great time and could not have gotten any better service than we received. The food was great, the beach was great, the bar was great etc........ If you are looking for a small (12 room) BVI destination on a private island, at a very affordable price, Cooper is for you. They are doing some major upgrades and I think plan to be closed for a few months during the summer, slow season, but the plans look great. I can't wait to go back again next year.......
Cooper Island Beach Club
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 celebrating 40
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Where to go in February/March
- 8 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 13 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 14 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 20 St. Croix and sea grass
- 21 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 22 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 23 Bahamas Resort
- 24 Which country?
- 25 back to TCI, for 3rd time...