I just got back from 3 days at Cooper Island. I had heard reports that the property had been sold to new owners and there was concern about the level of service. The new management team is doing a wonderful job to restore the level of service to the highest level. We had a great time and could not have gotten any better service than we received. The food was great, the beach was great, the bar was great etc........ If you are looking for a small (12 room) BVI destination on a private island, at a very affordable price, Cooper is for you. They are doing some major upgrades and I think plan to be closed for a few months during the summer, slow season, but the plans look great. I can't wait to go back again next year.......
Cooper Island Beach Club
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Supplement for body building purpose
- 2 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 3 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 11 Just back from The Somerset
- 12 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 13 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 14 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 15 Sandals Resorts
- 16 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 17 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 18 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 19 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 20 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 23 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 24 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 25 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin