I just got back from 3 days at Cooper Island. I had heard reports that the property had been sold to new owners and there was concern about the level of service. The new management team is doing a wonderful job to restore the level of service to the highest level. We had a great time and could not have gotten any better service than we received. The food was great, the beach was great, the bar was great etc........ If you are looking for a small (12 room) BVI destination on a private island, at a very affordable price, Cooper is for you. They are doing some major upgrades and I think plan to be closed for a few months during the summer, slow season, but the plans look great. I can't wait to go back again next year.......
Cooper Island Beach Club
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Family with infants/toddlers
- 3 Ferry to Rum Point
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 7 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 8 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 9 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 10 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 15 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 16 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 17 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 18 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 19 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 20 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 21 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 24 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 25 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales