I just got back from 3 days at Cooper Island. I had heard reports that the property had been sold to new owners and there was concern about the level of service. The new management team is doing a wonderful job to restore the level of service to the highest level. We had a great time and could not have gotten any better service than we received. The food was great, the beach was great, the bar was great etc........ If you are looking for a small (12 room) BVI destination on a private island, at a very affordable price, Cooper is for you. They are doing some major upgrades and I think plan to be closed for a few months during the summer, slow season, but the plans look great. I can't wait to go back again next year.......
Cooper Island Beach Club
- 1 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 2 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 3 St. John USVI in July
- 4 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 5 Where to go??
- 6 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 7 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour