I just got back from 3 days at Cooper Island. I had heard reports that the property had been sold to new owners and there was concern about the level of service. The new management team is doing a wonderful job to restore the level of service to the highest level. We had a great time and could not have gotten any better service than we received. The food was great, the beach was great, the bar was great etc........ If you are looking for a small (12 room) BVI destination on a private island, at a very affordable price, Cooper is for you. They are doing some major upgrades and I think plan to be closed for a few months during the summer, slow season, but the plans look great. I can't wait to go back again next year.......
Cooper Island Beach Club
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 just be careful
- 7 Restaurants in Aruba
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP