My chef husband and I will be in Castries, St. Lucia for one day (9am-6pm) in early March 2013 while on a cruise, and I am looking for a yummy, fun cooking/market "foodie" experience! I know the Castries food/spice/craft market is a "must do", and I'd love us to be able to have a great cooking lesson learning to using local products to make local cuisine... (We've never been to St. Lucia, so In a perfect world the day would also include the Pitons (snorkeling?), or a dip in volcano mud, or the rainforest! Any suggestions or contacts would be deeply appreciated! Thanks!
Cooking / Market "Foodie" Day Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Carribean vacation with infant
- 3 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 4 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas