My chef husband and I will be in Castries, St. Lucia for one day (9am-6pm) in early March 2013 while on a cruise, and I am looking for a yummy, fun cooking/market "foodie" experience! I know the Castries food/spice/craft market is a "must do", and I'd love us to be able to have a great cooking lesson learning to using local products to make local cuisine... (We've never been to St. Lucia, so In a perfect world the day would also include the Pitons (snorkeling?), or a dip in volcano mud, or the rainforest! Any suggestions or contacts would be deeply appreciated! Thanks!
Cooking / Market "Foodie" Day Tours?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 3 Ferry to Rum Point
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Family with infants/toddlers
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 11 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 14 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 17 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 18 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 19 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 20 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 21 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 22 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 23 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 24 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 25 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities