My wife and I will be vacationing in mid-March and Curacao is fast rising to the top of the list. We would like to be a little removed from the hub bub of cruise ships in Willemstad, but still close enough to get there easily. We typically do not like the big resorts and prefer nice boutique style lodging. Can anyone recommend the best place to stay? Looking at the Blues Wing at the Avila, but also interested in the Floris Suites and both Kura Hulanda properties. Am I missing other great properties?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kristen- where are you?????
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?