I'm looking for some "authentic" slow island or colonian experience with nice white beaches, maybe some small hiking for some 8-10 day trip in the end November. Two adults and a 5year old kid would be going from MIA/FLL/MCO or SJU.
First time in Caribbean so would be glad to get some local experience - would like to stay away from lots of cruise ships per day and big AI hotels unless it's really necessary. Would be an advantage to visit few islands though it's not must as well. Don't pay too much attention to the kid - he's been to 20+ countries already and knows what to expect while traveling though it would be advantage if traveling around islands would be not too difficult.
St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Maarten and, of course, Puerto Rico are easiest one to reach from MIA/FLO but some of mentioned places, according to reviews, are "ruined" by tourists.
Please let me know where would you go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바다이야기무료머니 ▶접속:'kss998.com'▶
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton