I'm looking for some "authentic" slow island or colonian experience with nice white beaches, maybe some small hiking for some 8-10 day trip in the end November. Two adults and a 5year old kid would be going from MIA/FLL/MCO or SJU.
First time in Caribbean so would be glad to get some local experience - would like to stay away from lots of cruise ships per day and big AI hotels unless it's really necessary. Would be an advantage to visit few islands though it's not must as well. Don't pay too much attention to the kid - he's been to 20+ countries already and knows what to expect while traveling though it would be advantage if traveling around islands would be not too difficult.
St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Maarten and, of course, Puerto Rico are easiest one to reach from MIA/FLO but some of mentioned places, according to reviews, are "ruined" by tourists.
Please let me know where would you go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임손오공 ⊙접속주소 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report