We have 4 kids under 9.
We love snorkeling. and discovering the place.
We discovered The "condo accommodation" last year in Grand Cayman, Coral stone, amazing. Before (our 4th child) we would go in resorts.
But the condo solution is way way better specially with kids.
We would like to try a new destination.
We need some help!
we would go in May (after high season), budget around $5000 for the nights.
We would like a place with pool, and on the beach (not to have to walk to the beach)
And being able to walk to groceries/ restaurants/take out.
We would rent a car.
We love long stretch of beach opened. that's why we were thinking of trying turks maybe?
but they seem to have mostly large resorts/condo, and we would like something not to big, so the kids can easily walk to the unit if they need a snack, water etc...
in turks someone suggested the sands resort.
And I saw aquamarine.
many thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 →* √ *→ 카지노사이트 →* √ *→ BUS97.COM →* √ *→토토사이트
- 2 http://healthchatboard.com/zyntix/
- 3 St.Lucia newbie
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Jerk Chicken
- 6 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 7 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 11 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 12 aruba fun!!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Peterson
- 15 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 19 Turks and caicos
- 20 Aruba weather
- 21 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 22 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 23 Turks and caicos
- 24 Cruise stop activities
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation