We have 4 kids under 9.
We love snorkeling. and discovering the place.
We discovered The "condo accommodation" last year in Grand Cayman, Coral stone, amazing. Before (our 4th child) we would go in resorts.
But the condo solution is way way better specially with kids.
We would like to try a new destination.
We need some help!
we would go in May (after high season), budget around $5000 for the nights.
We would like a place with pool, and on the beach (not to have to walk to the beach)
And being able to walk to groceries/ restaurants/take out.
We would rent a car.
We love long stretch of beach opened. that's why we were thinking of trying turks maybe?
but they seem to have mostly large resorts/condo, and we would like something not to big, so the kids can easily walk to the unit if they need a snack, water etc...
in turks someone suggested the sands resort.
And I saw aquamarine.
many thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 All inclusive
- 2 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 DR vs. Mexico
- 6 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 7 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 8 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 family resort ideas?
- 13 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 14 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 15 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 16 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico
- 18 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 19 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 20 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 21 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 22 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 23 Punta Cana
- 24 Is St. Maarten Carnival safe?
- 25 US Virgin Isl. first time which resort?