We have 4 kids under 9.
We love snorkeling. and discovering the place.
We discovered The "condo accommodation" last year in Grand Cayman, Coral stone, amazing. Before (our 4th child) we would go in resorts.
But the condo solution is way way better specially with kids.
We would like to try a new destination.
We need some help!
we would go in May (after high season), budget around $5000 for the nights.
We would like a place with pool, and on the beach (not to have to walk to the beach)
And being able to walk to groceries/ restaurants/take out.
We would rent a car.
We love long stretch of beach opened. that's why we were thinking of trying turks maybe?
but they seem to have mostly large resorts/condo, and we would like something not to big, so the kids can easily walk to the unit if they need a snack, water etc...
in turks someone suggested the sands resort.
And I saw aquamarine.
many thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas