We have 4 kids under 9.
We love snorkeling. and discovering the place.
We discovered The "condo accommodation" last year in Grand Cayman, Coral stone, amazing. Before (our 4th child) we would go in resorts.
But the condo solution is way way better specially with kids.
We would like to try a new destination.
We need some help!
we would go in May (after high season), budget around $5000 for the nights.
We would like a place with pool, and on the beach (not to have to walk to the beach)
And being able to walk to groceries/ restaurants/take out.
We would rent a car.
We love long stretch of beach opened. that's why we were thinking of trying turks maybe?
but they seem to have mostly large resorts/condo, and we would like something not to big, so the kids can easily walk to the unit if they need a snack, water etc...
in turks someone suggested the sands resort.
And I saw aquamarine.
many thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 St. Barts
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort