We have 4 kids under 9.
We love snorkeling. and discovering the place.
We discovered The "condo accommodation" last year in Grand Cayman, Coral stone, amazing. Before (our 4th child) we would go in resorts.
But the condo solution is way way better specially with kids.
We would like to try a new destination.
We need some help!
we would go in May (after high season), budget around $5000 for the nights.
We would like a place with pool, and on the beach (not to have to walk to the beach)
And being able to walk to groceries/ restaurants/take out.
We would rent a car.
We love long stretch of beach opened. that's why we were thinking of trying turks maybe?
but they seem to have mostly large resorts/condo, and we would like something not to big, so the kids can easily walk to the unit if they need a snack, water etc...
in turks someone suggested the sands resort.
And I saw aquamarine.
many thanks for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 email@example.com
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion