I'd like opinions on staying at Compass Point Beach in Nassau with children. My daughters are 6 and 8, and we'd really love to avoid the Atlantis-type scene, but be close to transportation, out-islands excursions, and good food. Compass Point looks so inviting - just wondering if anybody out there has experience staying there with kids. Thanks!
Compass Point Beach with young children??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 2 LIAT Air
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 5 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 8 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 9 Aruba suggestions
- 10 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 11 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 12 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 13 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 14 Cuba in 10 days
- 15 Salt Kettle House to close
- 16 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 17 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 18 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 19 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 20 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 21 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 24 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 25 Why Barbados?