I have been researching condos for a winter trip to Grand Cayman. We are a family of four with two young teens. The two I like the best are a unit at Avalon and a redone unit at Christopher Columbus. There is a $200/nt difference between the two units and I am not sure its worth it. Avalon appears newer and closer in proximity to the Ritz and Westin. Is it that much more upscale? Are the beaches better for snorkeling in either spot? How about being able to walk to restaurants?
Comparing Grand Cayman condo Avalon and Christopher Columbus
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 8 Bahamas Resort
- 9 Which country?
- 10 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 11 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 12 Antigua or St Martin
- 13 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 14 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years