We are trying to compare and decide between Breezes Curacao, one of the RIU resorts in DR (I believe there are 4 in Punta Cana ..any recommendations), RIU in Negril and Beeches in T&C. It seems that Beeches in T&C is very expensive and that similar value can be found in some of the other resorts listed above.
We are a family of four 2 adults and 2 kids 3 & 6 yrs planning a trip for this summer (june/july). Any help in terms of comparison will be a big help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Peterson
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Rejuvonus
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort