We are trying to compare and decide between Breezes Curacao, one of the RIU resorts in DR (I believe there are 4 in Punta Cana ..any recommendations), RIU in Negril and Beeches in T&C. It seems that Beeches in T&C is very expensive and that similar value can be found in some of the other resorts listed above.
We are a family of four 2 adults and 2 kids 3 & 6 yrs planning a trip for this summer (june/july). Any help in terms of comparison will be a big help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 2 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 3 Island recommendation
- 4 Cuba
- 5 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 6 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 7 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 8 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 9 Can I take alcohol?
- 10 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 11 Scrub Island Resort
- 12 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 13 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 14 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 15 Family vacation for divers
- 16 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 17 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 18 Island advice plz!
- 19 Cubarinking water?
- 20 First time to PR
- 21 St. John Trip Report
- 22 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 23 St Kitts' Bakery
- 24 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 25 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean