We are a family of 5 with an extra adult for help with the kiddos. I have a few questions regarding transportation, safety and general things to do. We are staying on the far east side of the island, and it appears from google maps, there's not much around for restaurants and shops. I would love a recommendation on a cozy place on the beach to grab lunch and a drink, and a nice place to being the family?. Also, any recommendations on car rentals? As for safety, anything we should be aware of for personal safety, or any food consumption concerns, or water consumption? Lastly, we would like to venture out to try a few different beaches, any recommendations, and do you have to buy a permit for access?
Coming to T&C soon!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Elements to look along with Nike Store Store On-line
- 2 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 9 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 10 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Cayman Islands in October
- 16 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 20 all-inclusive or villa?
- 21 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 22 San Juan Hotel
- 23 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 24 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party