Just wondering if anyone has stayed at these resorts and if so, what are your thoughts and opinions? Does anyone know if there are flights to Barbados from Newark? I know for the Exumas I would be flying to Ft Lauderdale and taking a flight from there. Thinking of these two options as possibilities for a 5 night trip in March. The rooms at the Colony Club with lagoon access interests me, but both resorts look beautiful. Any help would be much appreciated!
Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 3 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 4 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas