Next summer in July, we plan on vacationing to St. Lucia. We have two daughters, ages 18 and 16. After an extensive island and resort search, we decided on St. Lucia and narrowed the resorts down to The Landings and Coconut Bay. Any opinions as to which resort would be better in terms of food, accommodations, service, activities, and location?
Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 5 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 6 Cuba help!
- 7 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 8 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 9 Rent a car?
- 10 LIAT Air
- 11 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 12 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 13 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 14 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 15 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 16 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 17 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 22 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 23 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 24 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 25 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice