We could get a package deal to Coccoloba from Boston but no packages seem to be available to the other hotels. If these hotels are overly expensive, then we may consider Swept Away in Jamaica. Plase advise.
Coccoloba, Malliouhana, or Frangipani?
- 1 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 2 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 3 Where to go??
- 4 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 5 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 6 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 7 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 8 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 9 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 10 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 11 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 12 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 13 puerto rico cruise
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great