My sister and her girlfriend, both 36 years old, are thinking of going to Club Med. They are looking for a club that is predominatly singles with people in their 30's and 40's. Back in my single days, I went to Club Med in Martinique, Cancun, and Turkquoise. This was in the early to mid l980's and these clubs were mainly young, single people, and great fun. Looking for info from anyone who has been to Club Med lately and can recommend a vacation that would appeal to them. They are looking for a beach, sun, and people to party with. Any other suggestions for vacations geared to singles would be appreciated. Thank you.
Club Med/Single and 35 and looking for fun
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 4 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 12 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 15 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 19 Just back from The Somerset
- 20 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 21 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 22 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 23 Sandals Resorts
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?