I'm honeymooning in mid-May, and am really leaning towards Club Med in Provo. I read a bazillion reviews on Tripadvisor, and realized the negatives were more incident-related, and not a true negative of the resort.
Can anyone offer me feedback on Club Med? Is there construction nearby in may '06? Any insight at all that isn't related to a personal incident? I've read that you can either party there or take it easy and find a little solitude if you eat outside as opposed to the communal tables, which is comforting for a honeymoon couple...
Any places to book Club Med cheaper???
Help please!! Any advice specifically?? please pretty please, e-mail LeahWedding@gmail.com.
Club Med Feedback?
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 Which island to visit???
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO