I've narrowed down my honeymoon search to the neat little island of Nevis. However, I just found Cliffdwellers, a "Villa Resort" in which you rent the villa, but still have resort hospitality.
I've sent an email to them regarding a few questions, like, how far is it from the beach, how is the beach, what the 'resort' provides, etc. I haven't heard from them, so I was hoping someone here might be familiar. The places seem really beautiful...see it at <http://www.cliffdwellers.org>
Thanks for your help everyone!
Your Internet Video Station!
Movies, Shows, Cartoons, Music, More
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://infosupplement.com/healthy-gc-pro-reviews
- 2 Bahamas help
- 3 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 4 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 5 Vacation suggestion, please
- 6 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 7 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 8 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 9 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 10 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 11 New Destination
- 12 aruba planning advice
- 13 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 14 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 15 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 16 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 17 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 19 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 20 Barbados Beaches
- 21 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 22 Peterson
- 23 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 24 Cuba weather in March
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help