I've narrowed down my honeymoon search to the neat little island of Nevis. However, I just found Cliffdwellers, a "Villa Resort" in which you rent the villa, but still have resort hospitality.
I've sent an email to them regarding a few questions, like, how far is it from the beach, how is the beach, what the 'resort' provides, etc. I haven't heard from them, so I was hoping someone here might be familiar. The places seem really beautiful...see it at <http://www.cliffdwellers.org>
Thanks for your help everyone!
Your Internet Video Station!
Movies, Shows, Cartoons, Music, More
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 2 Island recommendation
- 3 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 4 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 5 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 6 Family vacation for divers
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 9 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 10 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 11 Island advice plz!
- 12 Cubarinking water?
- 13 First time to PR
- 14 St. John Trip Report
- 15 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 St Kitts' Bakery
- 19 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 20 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 21 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 22 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 25 July Adventure