I've narrowed down my honeymoon search to the neat little island of Nevis. However, I just found Cliffdwellers, a "Villa Resort" in which you rent the villa, but still have resort hospitality.
I've sent an email to them regarding a few questions, like, how far is it from the beach, how is the beach, what the 'resort' provides, etc. I haven't heard from them, so I was hoping someone here might be familiar. The places seem really beautiful...see it at <http://www.cliffdwellers.org>
Thanks for your help everyone!
Your Internet Video Station!
Movies, Shows, Cartoons, Music, More
Cliffdwellers in Nevis Info?
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 3 month stay on a caribbean island
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 Family with infants/toddlers
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 14 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 15 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 16 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 20 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 21 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 22 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 23 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 24 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 25 Studying French in the Caribbean