Can anyone recommend a villa for 2 couples in Grenada that is not outrageously priced - say 4-5,000 vs. the 8-10,000 I see on other islands ; plus NO 2 week minimum, OR a nice hotel that is on the beach wth a pool for 2 couples. We just want to go to a laid back island, with a town with shops, etc (a week can get long just sitting on a beach) We've been all over the Carribean and have heard Grenada is a great unspoiled spot. Thx. Cc
Christmas villa rental
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare