I know it's high season but we would really like to go away next Christmas. We have already been to Mexico and Dominican Republic a few times. Are there any other beach type destinations that are not too far from NJ (5 hour flight approx.) that won't be exorbitantly expensive over Christmas vacation? We do not want all-inclusive. We really like to explore our surroundings and get to know the people, land, food, etc. We love to snorkle, hike, kayak, and soak up the sun. We've been to many of the more traveled Caribbean islands, as well as Hawaii and Costa Rica already. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Christmas 2011 ideas needed woth 16 & 19 year old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014