I know it's high season but we would really like to go away next Christmas. We have already been to Mexico and Dominican Republic a few times. Are there any other beach type destinations that are not too far from NJ (5 hour flight approx.) that won't be exorbitantly expensive over Christmas vacation? We do not want all-inclusive. We really like to explore our surroundings and get to know the people, land, food, etc. We love to snorkle, hike, kayak, and soak up the sun. We've been to many of the more traveled Caribbean islands, as well as Hawaii and Costa Rica already. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Christmas 2011 ideas needed woth 16 & 19 year old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 3 Money in Jamaica
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 7 Barbado Car rental
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 10 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 11 Death in Paradise
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 50+ where to dance?
- 14 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 dominican republic
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 20 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 21 St Martin
- 22 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 23 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 24 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 25 Resort villa suggestions