Do either ships have a grand atrium or are they the more old-fashioned lobbys? Any recommendations? We are my in-laws (very very spry 85 year olds), us (very very spry but tired 50 year olds) and our children two dd (22 and 19) and 2 ds (17 and 15).
Choosing between the Carnival Glory or Freedom
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Tips for bahamas
- 3 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 6 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 7 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 8 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 9 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 10 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas