I have narrowed my choices down to 3! I would greatly appreciate any information to help me with my decision. So, they are all adults only and all inclusive. What do you believe the best one would be and why? Past experiences would be great to share. (All in Punta Cana) Planning this for next June.
1. The Level at Melia Caribe
2. Catalonia Royal Bavaro
3. Punta Cana Princess All Suites
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 손오공릴게임 ♧홈피:'kss998.com'♧
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton