I have narrowed my choices down to 3! I would greatly appreciate any information to help me with my decision. So, they are all adults only and all inclusive. What do you believe the best one would be and why? Past experiences would be great to share. (All in Punta Cana) Planning this for next June.
1. The Level at Melia Caribe
2. Catalonia Royal Bavaro
3. Punta Cana Princess All Suites
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 3 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 St.Lucia newbie
- 6 aruba fun!!!
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?