I have narrowed my choices down to 3! I would greatly appreciate any information to help me with my decision. So, they are all adults only and all inclusive. What do you believe the best one would be and why? Past experiences would be great to share. (All in Punta Cana) Planning this for next June.
1. The Level at Melia Caribe
2. Catalonia Royal Bavaro
3. Punta Cana Princess All Suites
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Creative: norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 norton 24*7
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 Havana Hotel
- 9 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 10 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 11 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 12 Cayman Islands Currency
- 13 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 14 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 15 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 16 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 17 Havana
- 18 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 22 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 23 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 24 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 25 importing pets to sxm