We stayed in the Nacional a couple of years ago and whilst we really liked the hotel, for our next visit to Havana we would prefer to be in central Havana/Habana Vieja or as near as possible. We have narrowed our choices down to the Hotel Florida, Hotel Telegrafo and Hostel Tejadillo. From what we can gather, they all seem nice but we would welcome some feedback from people who have actually stayed there or have some experience of these hotels. We will only be in Havana for 4 nights so we want to be quite central and know that there are plenty of bars/restaurants roundabout for the evenings but be in a hotel that is quaint rather than european - oh and we had a fridge in our room in the Nacional which was a godsend so we would prefer our next hotel to have the same.
Choice of Hotels in Havana
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions