We stayed in the Nacional a couple of years ago and whilst we really liked the hotel, for our next visit to Havana we would prefer to be in central Havana/Habana Vieja or as near as possible. We have narrowed our choices down to the Hotel Florida, Hotel Telegrafo and Hostel Tejadillo. From what we can gather, they all seem nice but we would welcome some feedback from people who have actually stayed there or have some experience of these hotels. We will only be in Havana for 4 nights so we want to be quite central and know that there are plenty of bars/restaurants roundabout for the evenings but be in a hotel that is quaint rather than european - oh and we had a fridge in our room in the Nacional which was a godsend so we would prefer our next hotel to have the same.
Choice of Hotels in Havana
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Resort
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Which country?
- 4 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 5 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 6 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 7 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 8 Antigua or St Martin
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay