We stayed in the Nacional a couple of years ago and whilst we really liked the hotel, for our next visit to Havana we would prefer to be in central Havana/Habana Vieja or as near as possible. We have narrowed our choices down to the Hotel Florida, Hotel Telegrafo and Hostel Tejadillo. From what we can gather, they all seem nice but we would welcome some feedback from people who have actually stayed there or have some experience of these hotels. We will only be in Havana for 4 nights so we want to be quite central and know that there are plenty of bars/restaurants roundabout for the evenings but be in a hotel that is quaint rather than european - oh and we had a fridge in our room in the Nacional which was a godsend so we would prefer our next hotel to have the same.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?