We stayed in the Nacional a couple of years ago and whilst we really liked the hotel, for our next visit to Havana we would prefer to be in central Havana/Habana Vieja or as near as possible. We have narrowed our choices down to the Hotel Florida, Hotel Telegrafo and Hostel Tejadillo. From what we can gather, they all seem nice but we would welcome some feedback from people who have actually stayed there or have some experience of these hotels. We will only be in Havana for 4 nights so we want to be quite central and know that there are plenty of bars/restaurants roundabout for the evenings but be in a hotel that is quaint rather than european - oh and we had a fridge in our room in the Nacional which was a godsend so we would prefer our next hotel to have the same.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 First trip to St. Martin
- 5 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 Hotel ideas needed
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities