We stayed in the Nacional a couple of years ago and whilst we really liked the hotel, for our next visit to Havana we would prefer to be in central Havana/Habana Vieja or as near as possible. We have narrowed our choices down to the Hotel Florida, Hotel Telegrafo and Hostel Tejadillo. From what we can gather, they all seem nice but we would welcome some feedback from people who have actually stayed there or have some experience of these hotels. We will only be in Havana for 4 nights so we want to be quite central and know that there are plenty of bars/restaurants roundabout for the evenings but be in a hotel that is quaint rather than european - oh and we had a fridge in our room in the Nacional which was a godsend so we would prefer our next hotel to have the same.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 should buy quality wires
- 2 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 3 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 4 Evening temperatures
- 5 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 6 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 7 Cuba in November
- 8 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 9 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 10 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 11 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 12 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 13 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 14 50th Birthday with Family
- 15 Birthday Celebration
- 16 DR - All inclusive
- 17 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 18 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 19 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 20 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 21 Late May Trip
- 22 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 23 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Cheers to Beers!